The State of African Publishing: Parrésia Publishers

by - 10:26

Once in a while I like to showcase African publishers, and today I'm going to Nigeria. Parrésia is "interested in fiction of the highest quality by new authors from Africa that capture the contemporary African reality in all its nuance and detail". They are a new addition to Nigeria's publishing landscape, late 2011/early 2012 if I am not mistaken, and already they have published books that I have been wanting to read for a while now. You can find out more about Parrésia on their website and blog, but here are their wonderful novels.






If you are a lover of Nigerian writing, and are interested in reading some new books from there, Parrésia recently announced that, with the exception of Helon Habila's Oil on Water, their books are now available on Amazon (as paperbacks or e-books). Might be my New Year's gift to myself!!!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments